Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Frustrated!

I can't wait for this summer to be over. Our water heater burst Saturday night, and we had a monster flood in the basement not to mention no water since then. Of course, this happened on Saturday night when there was no plumber to answer their phone, or able to get anything done until this morning. I'm just fed up at this point.

I have not been able to get anything done...I had company in on Saturday night, which made this a nightmare--I still have my nephew with me...he decided a jump in the pool was a good alternative to a bath, LOL. Kids.

I NEED to get this painting finished--if they linger more than a day, I'm crazed. God is merciful in that the kids go back to school Wednesday morning...and not a moment too soon. Teachers have it made--alot of whining about how hard their jobs are, but they get full time pay for part time hours...only hitch is, they have to deal with KIDS all day long. On second thought...maybe it is a pretty hard job after all!

I'll post my new painting sometime tonight or tomorrow. I have some chaotic BS today in running about to get sneakers, haircuts, pencils, etc. Then, come 6 a.m. tomorrow, the fun begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crow in the Mist New oil painting

“Crow in the mist” by Hilary J. England, 12” x 16” oil on canvas  I was out walking along in the cold damp fog the day before the big snow, ...