Monday, March 1, 2010

Technology and me, we just disagree!

I've been working on alot of body studies lately, and, in purely selfish interest, I enjoy to work a bit on the large size, which makes it hard to photo correctly...so, I thought to myself, maybe I could scan a portion of each??  Doesn't make sense really, only in my own mind!

Anyway, I tried to fold the artwork, and scan it, and I just managed to damage it...the scan came out very strange, and now I have to repair the drawings...I'm thinking of cutting away the excess paper, and mounting them in to a large "scrapbook" of sorts, since I have many, many drawings, and, I don't know what to do with most of them...so, this at least keeps them neat, and keeps a record of things, progress, changing times, etc.

So, I will begin to gather and put them together....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crow in the Mist New oil painting

“Crow in the mist” by Hilary J. England, 12” x 16” oil on canvas  I was out walking along in the cold damp fog the day before the big snow, ...