Thursday, February 24, 2011

Red Dot NYC coming....



Red Dot New York City will be upon us soon, and I very much anticipating having a good weekend.  I will have five paintings in that show:  three from my young adult series, and two small paintings from my beach series.  It's going to be a fantastic show, of that I'm sure!

It will run from Thursday March 3rd, 11 am to 6 pm, with the Opening Reception from 6-9 pm, then it will run all weekend from 11 am to 8 pm, except Sunday, when it will run 11 am - 6 pm.  I hope to see some friends there--it will be a good time for sure!

Anyway, the campaign website has been having a few bugs, which is annoying, but hoping to get them ironed out as well.

In the meantime, enjoy the little study I did above last summer with a small group of plein air painters with one lovely model.  We would do that on a weekly basis, with a different model each time, and I have some really nice little rapid gesture studies I did in the "wilderness."  I kind of like the idea of nudity in the wilderness...must be the primeval part of me LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crow in the Mist New oil painting

“Crow in the mist” by Hilary J. England, 12” x 16” oil on canvas  I was out walking along in the cold damp fog the day before the big snow, ...