Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Scent of Spring


"Green butterfly and fireflowers" by Hilary J England, oil on canvas panel, 8" x 11"

I sense a scent of Spring!  So, another study from warmer days!

Things are moving along today...although I had another "no show" employee.  It's hard to find good help nowadays...even when you pay generously.  I guess there are alot of secretly independently wealthy individuals out there!

I have to run quite a few errands today, so the painting will have to wait until I return.  It's supposed to be "warm" today, so that makes me energized and looking forward to the afternoon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crow in the Mist New oil painting

“Crow in the mist” by Hilary J. England, 12” x 16” oil on canvas  I was out walking along in the cold damp fog the day before the big snow, ...