Wednesday, February 29, 2012

It's been a hectic few weeks, but I am glad to be home again in order to help Noelle through her illness. 

I've started to work with Myron Barnstone on Monday nights, just to keep the knowledge flowing, and to have some intellectual "me" time away from all of the B.S. that comprises my day-to-day, so its a good start.  I have more shows coming up overseas, besides the summer residency in Nice, so I am trying not to get derailed too badly by all of the chaos lately. 

Meanwhile, I am catching up on American "TV" since while in France they have American shows, all dubbed in French, which is pretty comical, especially when you aren't fluent in the language.  With the approach of Easter, I have been watching out for interesting new shows, and here is one I've never seen before on the Discovery channel:  "Who framed Jesus?" 

According to a fellow blogger:


Who Framed Jesus?

A friend writes about the new Discovery Channel special.

Discovery Channel: Who Framed Jesus?

Logline: New suspects emerge in the death of Jesus.

I'm pretty much speechless. I was unaware the case was open. That said, good luck getting the Procurator of Judæa to prosecute. Guy's got a serious conflict of interest.

Based on my knowledge of cable tv, I hypothesize the new suspects are:

1. Freemasons
2. Ghosts
3. Bigfoot
4. Midgets or dwarfs (TLC only)
5. Nostradamus
6. Hitler
7. A bridezilla
8. Flava Flav or Bret Michaels
9. The Real Housewives of Galilee
10. Some shirtless guy on Cops.

Just a guess,

Update: A fire-hose response from readers says my friend left out a key suspect: George W. Bush.


Haha...with that, I am off to run some errands and other annoyances on this miserable slushy day...I'll have some new paintings up soon, just been too busy to photo and post them.  Maybe tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crow in the Mist New oil painting

“Crow in the mist” by Hilary J. England, 12” x 16” oil on canvas  I was out walking along in the cold damp fog the day before the big snow, ...