Saturday, August 25, 2012

Busy bee

"BFFs" by Hilary J. England
Digital Fractal Artwork


I have been working very diligently for the last few days, framing work, painting, working on a charcoal series, working on the mixed media series, and negotiating with several galleries for upcoming exhibitions, two group, and one solo show.  So, I am rapidly approaching exhaustion.  I don't think the cross-training boot camp class I have been participating in is helping matters, LOL.

So, lots on the horizon.  I feel a feverish drive to work at this...I don't think the world will end in November, but we may have upheavals no matter which way this dastardly election works out.  I don't want to think anymore about it, or hear anymore about it.  It's infuriating, and depressing.  I stick to watching TCM and great movies from the Silver Screen.  They keep my spirits buoyed and give me hope for the human race, so I can continue with peace in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crow in the Mist New oil painting

“Crow in the mist” by Hilary J. England, 12” x 16” oil on canvas  I was out walking along in the cold damp fog the day before the big snow, ...