Thursday, January 17, 2013

Ugh!!!

Ugh.  Flu.  Flu flu flu.  I have been sick as a dog for nearly a week now, and boy does it STINK.  I have struggled through this for the last week, and now I going to give in go to the Doctor.

So, after yesterday's snow/ice storm, and being stuck in my bed for the last week, I'm ready to climb the walls!!!

I can't wait to get better and get back to working on some new works.  I have some good ideas for some new pieces, and even a new series.  It would be a blend of oil paintings, digital work, and maybe some sculpture as well.

That's that for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crow in the Mist New oil painting

“Crow in the mist” by Hilary J. England, 12” x 16” oil on canvas  I was out walking along in the cold damp fog the day before the big snow, ...