Saturday, September 28, 2013

Chickens!

"Study of chickens in the flower garden"
8" x 10" oil on canvas, 2013
Hilary J. England

I have been offline for a bit, as we have been having a terrible time with our internet service in this area, so this has given me more time to just relax and work on new projects I had been hoping to explore, such as new jewelry pieces and designs, and sculpting in clay, etc.  Very exciting!

Here is a little artwork inspired by my friend C, and his pullets.  These are not the pullets, but grown chickens, but I am in a "chickeny" mood from all of this talk about chickens, pullets, hen houses, and fresh eggs.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Crow in the Mist New oil painting

“Crow in the mist” by Hilary J. England, 12” x 16” oil on canvas  I was out walking along in the cold damp fog the day before the big snow, ...