Monday, November 4, 2013

Autumn birch tree in the Blue Mountains

"Study of Autumn birch tree in the Blue Mountains" by Hilary J. England
oil on canvas, 8" x 10" 2013
It's been crazy hard for me these last few weeks, but I am pushing through.  I refuse to remain down, and have plans that I have put into action, and this is bringing me much needed comfort.  I have started the new series, and unfortunately ran into some set-backs concerning equipment, but I also look forward to getting this corrected within the next week or two, so patience is my friend right now.

I leave you with this little painting of the lovely sights around my "neck of the woods."  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crow in the Mist New oil painting

“Crow in the mist” by Hilary J. England, 12” x 16” oil on canvas  I was out walking along in the cold damp fog the day before the big snow, ...