Monday, March 24, 2014

Marking time

"Creek in March on a blustery day" by Hilary J England
8" x 10" oil on canvas 2014

The never-ending Winter.  I'm sorry, I'm like everyone else at this point: ready to go insane.  I can't recall ever feeling this bleak during any Winter....it's just interminable and I can't get my head on straight sometimes.

I was a slacker for the last two months, but I don't care.  I finally got myself together, and here is a painting of the local creek, and trust me, it was damn cold.  Very off putting, since I'm not in the mood for this weather anymore...I would rather be complaining about the heat LOL.  Also, photoing this painting was very difficult, as my eternal struggle with my camera still endures, haha...but you get the gist!

Aaaanyway....enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crow in the Mist New oil painting

“Crow in the mist” by Hilary J. England, 12” x 16” oil on canvas  I was out walking along in the cold damp fog the day before the big snow, ...