Tuesday, December 6, 2016

First snow

"First snow" by Hilary J. England
oil on canvas, 12" x 16"
So, we had our first snow, and it stayed with us briefly, enough to make everything peaceful and white like a winter wonderland.  I love the snow.  I know many people in the Northeast complain endlessly about it, but the only time it because problematic for me is when I have to drive in it, and even that can be avoided usually.

I am looking forward to more work in the beautiful weather.  Of course, when it gets too snowy, then I will continue to work inside.  But for now, the snow is just a nice primer for Christmas and New Year :-)

~Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crow in the Mist New oil painting

“Crow in the mist” by Hilary J. England, 12” x 16” oil on canvas  I was out walking along in the cold damp fog the day before the big snow, ...