Saturday, December 3, 2016

North forest in near Winter

"North forest in near Winter" by Hilary J. England
oil on canvas, 11" x 14"

I have been so busy lately, I kind of fell off on photographing my stuff.  To be honest, I just had a case of the "f-its".  With all that was really going on, and just returning from the North on Thanksgiving, I was kind of jet-lagged and not feeling anything really.  Just kind of blah.

So, I did very much enjoy the peace of the Arctic, and looking out into the moonlit night at the reindeer silently crossing the tundra, and the mystical desolation that was not desolate at all really.  I am glad I could see that.  Every trip to a new place is a gift, and I don't take that for granted.

~Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crow in the Mist New oil painting

“Crow in the mist” by Hilary J. England, 12” x 16” oil on canvas  I was out walking along in the cold damp fog the day before the big snow, ...