Sunday, April 27, 2014

Kempton farm

"Old barn in Spring" by Hilary J England
8" x 10" oil on canvas, 2014
I decided to post my painting today from Kempton, as I went out and scoured the countryside for interesting sites to paint.  This one barn, in the full Spring sunlight, just looked incredible the way the sun beat down on it, literally making it a beacon of blues and purples...it was awesome. It stood by itself, with one lonesome cow in the field...it was definitely an oddity.

So, that is it for today, I will post more tomorrow.  I am feeling really under the weather, and I don't know why I feel so incredibly fatigued today, but I do, and this was the most I could muster, much to my disappointment.  I had a whole day of activities lined up, but by the time I got home, I could just fling myself into my easy chair outside, and catch a breather.  I don't know...hopefully my "get up and go" will get up and come back tomorrow....

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Crow in the Mist New oil painting

“Crow in the mist” by Hilary J. England, 12” x 16” oil on canvas  I was out walking along in the cold damp fog the day before the big snow, ...