Sunday, March 22, 2015

Dreams for tomorrow

"Tree at sunset" by Hilary J. England, 8" x 10" oil on canvas, 2015

I am so happy that spring is finally here...even if old man winter gave us a jackboot kick in the a$$ on the way out by that final snowstorm that arrived on the first day of Spring.  I really was worn thin by the constant stress of having a snowstorm arrive every day I had to make a commute...literally.

So, now for plans for this upcoming year....India in 3 months, studying with Daniel Greene in August, Europe in the autumn,  looking to plan a trip to Israel, Greece and Egypt in the winter 2015-16, and start plans beyond that too.  so, good stuff!! 

Here is a little painting I did par coeur from my time in the Riviera...I literally did this while I was looking out my studio window into blizzard like conditions.  Hey, a girl can dream!!! ~Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crow in the Mist New oil painting

“Crow in the mist” by Hilary J. England, 12” x 16” oil on canvas  I was out walking along in the cold damp fog the day before the big snow, ...