Friday, May 23, 2014

Stonehedge Gardens

"Stonehedge on a hazy Spring day" by Hilary J England
8" x 10" oil on canvas, 2014
I have been having terrible struggles lately, and I am forced to retreat.  My health has been causing me great issue, and with that, I am very depressed.  I try to find the positive in all things, but this has been a truly devastating experience, one that has been probably one of the great struggles of my life, again.  It feels like a replay of 2004...and that sickens me.

It seems like the cosmos align to deal you the entire picnic basket at once, rather than one ham sandwich at a time, at least in my case.  But, there is a positive to that as well, hopefully, once and done, and things will only improve from here, at least that's the hope I cling to.  My eyes have been giving me a lot of problems as well, but according to the doctor, the blurring might well be from severe allergies this season, and that is somewhat of a relief...as my eyes improve a little bit, that has given me great cause to celebrate.  After all, I can't do much painting if I can't see very well, and that was intensely troubling as well.

So, here is a little painting of my local favorite spot, again.  Enjoy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crow in the Mist New oil painting

“Crow in the mist” by Hilary J. England, 12” x 16” oil on canvas  I was out walking along in the cold damp fog the day before the big snow, ...