Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Pears and cherries

"Study of pears and cherries" 2015, 7" x 14", oil on canvas
Back to the routine of being home.  Jetlag seems to have resolved, and for that, I am extremely grateful.  I have decided to do a series of little fruit paintings, just because the weather has not been too conducive to painting outdoors these last few days, and I have not done any sort of fruit studies lately, and there are lots and lots of nice fruit around during this season, so it kind of piqued my interest.

So, more little fruit studies in the next few days, hoping to clear my palette (all puns intended!) and get ready for some newer works ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crow in the Mist New oil painting

“Crow in the mist” by Hilary J. England, 12” x 16” oil on canvas  I was out walking along in the cold damp fog the day before the big snow, ...