Thursday, September 8, 2016

Watermelon slice




                                        "Watermelon slice" by Hilary J. England
                                               Oil on hardwood, 6" X 6" 2016

I decided to do a series of small paintings of fruit and veggies that can stand alone or be hung together. I had a few people ask me to do something like this, so I figured, "what the heck!". Besides, the heat outside today made it unappealing to paint outdoors, so this seemed a better alternative for today's work.

I will do another three different fruit, maybe more. Stay tuned 😊😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crow in the Mist New oil painting

“Crow in the mist” by Hilary J. England, 12” x 16” oil on canvas  I was out walking along in the cold damp fog the day before the big snow, ...