Thursday, April 6, 2017

Red Raspberry in space

  

Here is a little painting I did today, "Red raspberry in space".  It was a cold, rainy mess out today, so I just decided to stay in and paint this little raspberry.  It was a good model, and tasty too.

I hoped it would have helped the stomach ache I had all day, but not so much.  I don't know what's wrong with me today, but hopefully it clears up tonight along with the weather.

I have three more paintings I am working on, studio projects, and tomorrow, will be doing some figure work.  I am so looking forward to Saturday, when the weather will be fine and beautiful, and I can go out and get some plein air painting done too.

I have a show coming up in NYC this month, but I will release the information as it comes.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crow in the Mist New oil painting

“Crow in the mist” by Hilary J. England, 12” x 16” oil on canvas  I was out walking along in the cold damp fog the day before the big snow, ...