Monday, January 16, 2012

"Snowy farmfield at dusk" By Hilary J. England, 2012, oil on canvas, 8" x 11"

It's been bitterly cold out, and that makes me reticent to go out and paint, but I force myself to.   Thank goodness for the invention of Under Armour. 

I am on the last leg of my math course--ending up 10 weeks of hell, no joke.  I'm so happy about that, and also about heading out of here at the end of the week. 

This little painting was done from the field down the street.  I don't paint snow much, but it was peaceful, and the light was getting low, so I don't have time to scurry and search and search.

So, that's the painting of the day.  Another tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crow in the Mist New oil painting

“Crow in the mist” by Hilary J. England, 12” x 16” oil on canvas  I was out walking along in the cold damp fog the day before the big snow, ...