Saturday, July 13, 2019

Working hard!



I've been hard at work these last few weeks, wrapping up my Master's degree, and working on some showpieces for upcoming gallery exhibits.  It takes alot of work to manage both, that's for sure! I'm just going to be THRILLED to be finished with my degree work, which because I did it online rather than traditionally, took three years instead of two -- a lot of effort, to be sure.

I have some excellent things coming up the pipe for the last month of summer, and for the fall! Travel, some exhibitions, both local and not so local, new works, some fun contest giveaways on my Facebook page -- be sure to pop on by there.

Listen, folks, I can't keep up with all of the changing technology, and would rather take that time and use it working on my art, or reading a good book, so don't expect me to be all active on all these different social media sites, haha! I'm old-school, and Facebook is probably my most active place, so that's a good place to pop by, like my page, and see what's going on routinely, as I post there as routinely as it's going to get for me.  If I spent my time slathering myself all over the internet (as recommended by all marketing pro campaigns), I would never have time to paint another picture again, let alone eat a decent meal! So, that's not an option for me, as I don't have a legion of interns either :-D

Yes, it's here, my website www.hilaryjengland.com, or my Facebook -- hilaryengland

See you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crow in the Mist New oil painting

“Crow in the mist” by Hilary J. England, 12” x 16” oil on canvas  I was out walking along in the cold damp fog the day before the big snow, ...