Thursday, August 29, 2019

Painting Size scales



"Ghosts and Recollections" oil on canvas, 36" x 48"


"Red rocks and the female figure" oil on canvas, 16" x 20"

"Old barn wood and the female figure" oil on canvas, 16" x 20"
Hello friends! 

I had a few people ask me different sizes and scales for various paintings so I decided I would post of the photos showing scale and size, so it would better help you gauge the artwork for your space.

Now keep in mind, these are the original artworks (digital prints can be made to any size or framing specification available on the website).  Also, I have a very cool feature on my website that allows you to see the original artwork, to exact scale, either in an augmented reality room you construct (featured right there on the page that you can play around with and it's actually fun), or if you are on a mobile, like a tablet or phone, you can actually project the scale artwork onto your own space, so you can see what it would look like right there and then -- no guessing if the piece will work on your wall and in your space! That's always a huge concern, and the new augmented reality function on my website eliminates it.  Now you can see what it will look like and not wonder and be uncomfortable hoping it will look as you hoped :-) All gone! I love technology! :-)

So, if you stop by my website at www.hilaryjengland.com , you can view the different original artworks and employ the augmented reality (AR) function to see how any of the paintings look on your wall - like going into a dressing room! <3

And...

Be sure to subscribe to my monthly newsletter, and you will receive **20% off** your first purchase, no minimums or maximums!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Crow in the Mist New oil painting

“Crow in the mist” by Hilary J. England, 12” x 16” oil on canvas  I was out walking along in the cold damp fog the day before the big snow, ...