Saturday, December 12, 2009

Clearing out the cobwebs

This flu really knocked the wind out of me, but I feel about 90% better today--certainly not 100%, but at least able to eat a bowl of oatmeal.

I am trying to get beyond the lazy urge to still remain curled up on the couch, and get out to my studio, but I don't think I have the constitution yet, so I can do both--I'm curled up doing some preliminary sketches and rough layouts for some new paintings, and making notes, etc. This way I don't feel like this flu has still gotten the better of me ;-)

I'll see how I feel in a few hours from now, but I am still very drowsy and achy, so I don't know if it's even good to push it at this point, after all, as Scarlett O'Hara famously said, "Tomorrow is another day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crow in the Mist New oil painting

“Crow in the mist” by Hilary J. England, 12” x 16” oil on canvas  I was out walking along in the cold damp fog the day before the big snow, ...