Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Mixer tomorrow

Tomorrow evening is our networking mixer...we will be doing a business get-together from 4 to 7 pm. We are serving wine, h'ordeurvres, coffee, tea and dessert, and are expecting about 40 people...I am pretty tired tonight, but that didn't stop me from plotting my next still life, execution will begin on Thursday morning--with a CLEAR head!

Getting our wedding plans in order also...I guess that's about it for tonight, except I've also decided to begin work on my memoir...throw another log into the fire ;-)

Goodnight all--see you in the funny papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crow in the Mist New oil painting

“Crow in the mist” by Hilary J. England, 12” x 16” oil on canvas  I was out walking along in the cold damp fog the day before the big snow, ...