Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pulling it all together

"Goose stepping" by Hilary J. England
Digital fractal art, 2012

This is part of a digital series I've been working on in conjunction to my "Rural American Youth" painting series.  These different media artworks are being pulled together for an exhibition, which also include drawings, charcoal work, 3-D mixed media art/sculpture, and photography.

I have been working away, really enjoying working in different mediums, and the freedom of it.  I feel the inspiration burning like a fever, and it sets my mind ablaze.  It's like opening the windows and feeling a clean breeze come rushing in.  Yes, moving into different mediums has been a very cleansing experience.

I have been working on 3 dimensional mixed media pieces as well, consisting of ready-made and found objects, along with papier mache, and different textures.  What a great outlet!

So, more to come in the next few days!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Crow in the Mist New oil painting

“Crow in the mist” by Hilary J. England, 12” x 16” oil on canvas  I was out walking along in the cold damp fog the day before the big snow, ...