Sunday, July 2, 2017

Janine and Mark



"Janine" by Hilary J. England, oil on canvas, 12" x 16"
"Mark" by Hilary J. England, oil on canvas, 12" x 16"


"Janine and Mark" by Hilary J. England, oil on canvas --each panel 12" x 16"

I finished Janine and Mark's portraits today-- more commemorative portraiture for Healing Hearts Thru Art. Brother and sister, both passed on from illness. I hope the portrait paintings will bring their Mom some comfort.

I have quite a bit of portraiture work these coming weeks, but that's good--I love doing the work, and I know how much this helps the parents when they receive the portraits. And, that-- bringing God's beauty and love through art, is what art is all about-- at least to me anyway ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crow in the Mist New oil painting

“Crow in the mist” by Hilary J. England, 12” x 16” oil on canvas  I was out walking along in the cold damp fog the day before the big snow, ...