Saturday, June 16, 2012

Getting close!

"Study of white flowers in a vase" by Hilary J. England, 2012,
Oil on canvas, 8" x 11"

I leave for Nice next week.  I am looking forward to my time there, and especially the days in Rome and Milan.  I have been very busy, but I still need to relax my mind and so, I painted the little study of cockleshells, or at least these little round, white, bunches of dangling flowers reminded of cockleshells...they probably have some fancy scientific name, but of that, I am not aware.  I only know they were pretty and interesting looking to me.

So, I am getting ready to get going to Europe, and  have a very productive time working with Gallerie Monteoliveto while I am there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crow in the Mist New oil painting

“Crow in the mist” by Hilary J. England, 12” x 16” oil on canvas  I was out walking along in the cold damp fog the day before the big snow, ...