Sunday, January 3, 2016

Impending storm

"Impending storm (over the harvested field)" oil on canvas, 8" x 11" by Hilary J. England


I motivated myself to photo up some of the work I did in autumn 2015 that I kind of just had piled up. I want to start 2016 right!  Everyone asks about New Year's resolutions, and I always say the same thing: I don't make them.  But, I do make a list of things I would like to improve or work on for the year, along with some concrete goals, and getting a bit more organized with my time is always my struggle, as is staying on top of tasks I loathe, such as photographing my work (as I have said over and over again).  I am looking to take the "bull by the horns" this year!

I will post them up as I get them recorded, and try to stay a bit more timely with it.  That is my ultimate goal for 2016.  That, and cutting back on sugar :-D

~Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crow in the Mist New oil painting

“Crow in the mist” by Hilary J. England, 12” x 16” oil on canvas  I was out walking along in the cold damp fog the day before the big snow, ...