Monday, May 28, 2018

Homage to Sorbet


"Homage to Sorbet" by Hilary J. England, oil on canvas, 8.5" x 11"

I decided to keep along on doing some food studies, studies of delicious foods I enjoy both visually, and gastronomically! This was a very unusual set up, with a silver toned sundae dish on a deep charcoal gray granite counter top, so it was both delicious, and a challenge.  And, it is an even harder challenge to photo these paintings without reflections off the surface too -- and my eyes ar not what they used to be either haha.

So, in homage to sorbet and ice cream, and in recognition of summertime, here is my little food painting for the day.

Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crow in the Mist New oil painting

“Crow in the mist” by Hilary J. England, 12” x 16” oil on canvas  I was out walking along in the cold damp fog the day before the big snow, ...